[aprssig] APRS Parser

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Dec 20 15:54:10 EST 2008

Interesting timing!  I've spent the day working with GD and
OpenStreetMaps.org to visualize and plot various APRS-IS collected
data!  If you've not heard of OpenStreetMaps.org, check them out.  A
free map source with tiles of various zoom levels that are stitchable to
make any arbitrary map with details.  Of particular programmer interest
is http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Slippy_map_tilenames

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRS-IS for CE (Windows Mobile actually) -
Tracking as KJ4ERJ-12