[aprssig] Field station

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Fri Dec 19 18:34:12 EST 2008

What I need is this

VK4TEC>CQ:Check2,45,13:20,56,14:00

Split --> Check point2 data, at 13:20 horse 45 was there, at 14:00 horse 56 was there

And then

VK4TEC>CQ:Msg2,Please send a horse float

Split --> Check point2 message , "Please send a horse float"

Simple UI packets, via a DIGI would help.

I think Scott did something called a packet shooter ??

Andrew