[aprssig] motorcycle handlebar mount?

Wes Johnston wes at ai4px.com
Fri Dec 19 13:41:21 EST 2008

I'm looking for a way to make my nuvi350 waterproof.  I just bought a motorcycle and am trying to find some sort of handlebar mounted clear box that I could put the GPS inside.   What I've got pictured in my head is a flip front box like some marine am/fm radios use to protect their face.  Any ideas?

I'm looking at mounting a diamond co-linear 770 antenna on the sissybar, a tracker 2 in the saddlebag.  The nuvi 350 would make a nice single interface for aprs.

Wes
---
A democracy will continue to exist up
until the time that voters discover
that they can vote themselves generous
gifts from the public treasury. From
that moment on, the majority always
votes for the candidates who promise
the most benefits from the public treasury