[aprssig] KPC-3+ KISS mode delayed packet issue?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Dec 19 13:30:11 EST 2008

To test the missed frame END character hypothesis:  If you're
running with Linux doing the digipeating you could perhaps tweak the
AX.25 KISS code to send extra frame END characters in between each
packet.  It might take months to decide whether the fix works
though.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer