[aprssig] 16x16 icon set on transparent background?

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Thu Dec 18 15:38:42 EST 2008

Gerhard F5VAG wrote...

> My Web server just sends the .png file. The rest is an artifact
> produced by your Mr. M$'s installation.

Interesting, but when I placed the file on another web server, I didn't
see the "Quicktime" thingy pop up on the screen when I browsed to it,
and as expected, "view source" didn't do anything as there was no source
code to view. Doesn't matter... just a curiosity, but I don't think it
was my web browser because it acted differently when retrieving the
file from your server.

PS - I also figured out that the PNG file you provided the link to was
just the one symbol and not a whole set of them like is used in
UI-View - hi!

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH