[aprssig] 16x16 icon set on transparent background?

J.C. Wren jcwren at jcwren.com
Thu Dec 18 12:23:03 EST 2008

"faster" is a relative thing.  Considering this is a Java application on an
Android G1 mobile phone, and image maps are not supported within the
application, it's not faster at all.

And even if image maps were supported, treating the individual icons as
resources is the faster (and correct way) to implement them.

--jc