[aprssig] Multiple SSID's from one station, with the New N Paradigm.

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Tue Dec 16 07:18:11 EST 2008

Cheers Bob...

Current suspects involve a rouge D700 somewhere.  It's also prevelant in
France, and Ireland too it seems.  The decrementing of the originating
SSID that is, both those areas use WIDEn-N, though it has been seen with
TRACEn-N too, though not as bad.

I know DigiNed, and am planning on using it sometime (or AGW Digi) so
will take care with the settings, and get people to test it.

Cheers.

Dave G0WBX