[aprssig] Multiple SSID's from one station, with the New N Paradigm.

Dave Baxter Dave at emv.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 03:52:21 EST 2008

Hi Keith....

Nope, the sending station only used one ssid -15.  There is something
elsewhere in the network (such as it is) that is causing this.   It is
one of the several reasons why England has not moved to Newn-N in the
past.   There is strong anecdotal evidence that misconfigured D700's are
a probable cause.

Believe me, trying to explain to several people who still think that the
new WIDEn-N system is the same as WIDE (and not tracable) is a near
vertical struggle.  They keep talking about this and not making clear
which paradigm they are talking about, just to add to the confusion.

Regards.

Dave G0WBX