[aprssig] APRS via PCSAT-1 soon!

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Sun Dec 7 14:48:31 EST 2008

Great thanks!  It would be great to have the APRSData functions we know and
love in Xastir with auto update KEPs, etc.  The APRSData program lacks a
little on Internet connectivity for keps is the only problem I have had with
it, but we still use it in Michigan for the SATs and other APRS Data.
Mike
Kb8zgl