[aprssig] editable Tactical callsign labels with Google?

Jim Danforth KE5OKT at mounds.org
Sun Aug 31 20:57:51 EDT 2008

I'm about to get deployed to the hurricane zone with my disaster relief
crew.  I've never mastered the email via aprs thing, so if anyone can point
me to a tutorial, I would really like to make it work before leaving.  I
will be taking a D7 with me, and possibly a D700, though it would require
removal from my truck ,and temp install in a rental, and stuffing in a
suitcase to come home.  That prospect doesn't excite me. I would rather take
my tape measure beam than to take the d700.
JimD