[aprssig] Baby-on-board - - imprimis

Charles Doughtie n5exy at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 12:43:54 EDT 2008

--- On Fri, 8/22/08, Jan T. Pharo <la2bba at jpharo.net> wrote:

> From: Jan T. Pharo <la2bba at jpharo.net>
> Subject: Re: [aprssig] New APRS Baby-on-board symbol ?
> Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 12:54 AM
> Maybe the thread now has become _VERY_ american with
> firearms. In my
> view, we're now far away from the topic.
> On our side of the Atlantic, we're dealing with most
> situations
> without firearms, and are somewhat estranged by the ever
> returning
> debates particularly from the USA around weapons.
>
> --
> 73 de Jan, LA2BBA
> Hvaler, Norway

This has been so OT for so long, maybe I have missed or forgoten something.
Why call attention to the weapon in the first place?

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/ftp/forms/ls-16.pdf

In Texas (and probably other states) this may be illegal:

Penal Code  42.01 S.(a)(8) (to-wit, page 35)

See also page 70 and page 72, same attachment.

de Charlie, N5EXY, grid EM10fl,
South Suburban Greater Hutto