[aprssig] OpenAPRS WEB page

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Wed Aug 20 15:20:31 EDT 2008

Hello,

No need to look far for the contact info.. drop me an email for any bugs or
comments on OpenAPRS..

The 0.0 position was an ambiguity bugs, I corrected it and future packets
should display in the correct positions.  I'll monitor the position reports
for LD1FA for a bit to verify the bugfix...

I don't see any documentation that indicates there is supposed to be a fifth
optional digit for hops as part of the PHG spec, I poked around in 1.0 and
1.1 to try and find it.  The closest I came was in the proposed 1.2 spec
with PHGR.  Can you site your source documentation that explains there is
supposed to be an optional fifth digit?

Greg

NV6G
OpenAPRS.Net