[aprssig] New APRS Baby-on-board symbol ?

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Wed Aug 20 07:30:56 EDT 2008

I thought about that, but here at home I have guns. I can defend the
house. The government in violation of our own Constitution, will not let
me have a gun in the car. I can defend the home, I cannot defend the
car. :-)

Of course that did not stop a youth here in Cincinnati from defending
his car a week ago. He was working at a restaurant and was leaving work
around 2:30 am when a car jacker with a gun tried to take his car and
his wallet. He told the car jacker his wallet was in the glove
compartment and he would get it from him. He had a knife in the glove
compartment and retrieved that instead and stabbed the would be
murdering car jacker. It saved his life. But I would have preferred a
gun. Oh, and we had dinner at that restaurant last night.

Maybe we should have a symbol for those mobile hams who have concealed
carry permits and may be carrying? Now that would be useful!

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com