[aprssig] Weather Stations and Net Neutrality

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Aug 14 12:52:04 EDT 2008

The OpenTracker and OpenTracker+ do this for wind speed/direction.  I
don't know how much use it actually gets.

Speaking of weather stations, mine just arrived, about four palettes
worth, each set with a wind vane, anemometer, rain gauge, two-piece
metal mast, and mounting arms.  I'm hoping to give AAG some competition
in the entry-level weather market.  I'll have OpenTracker+ firmware
ready soon for direct hookup (it'll take a little soldering) and
dedicated hardware is in the works.

Scott
N1VG