[aprssig] Weather Stations and Net Neutrality

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 11:17:53 EDT 2008

The positionless weather is a bit frustrating for mobile displays.
What good is the weather informaiton if you don't know if its 10 miles
away or 100?  When I'm near home I know where the nearby weather
stations are transmitting from, but when I'm traveling, unless the
station transmits its position, the packet isn't very helpful.

Joe