[aprssig] distributed aprs visualization possible ?

Michael Conrad do5mc at friggleware.de
Thu Aug 14 04:54:45 EDT 2008

Hi all,

> okay, I try to provide some technical details, but it is only an idea
>
> Disclaimer: This is no finished design, it is only an idea and I want to discuss, it is possible or not.
hmm, it is a pity that there is no discussion about my draft, but eventually there
is no need for an alternative approach in the hamradio community.

I currently working on some evaluation about the distributed data partitioning and
will return with some results in a few days, afterwards I will stop this project.

Greetings

    Michael