[aprssig] Fuel Stops

Kent Hufford khufford at atlanticbb.net
Wed Aug 13 14:55:48 EDT 2008

My PDA/Cell Phone does all of this now.

FREE MS Live Search is an application running on my WinMobile PDA that uses
the built-in GPS and then goes over the 3G network and looks up the nearest
gas stations, and their prices.

Then will give you directions to the station you select.

It will also do movies, and lots of other stuff.

Neat, free application

Kent
KQ4KK