[aprssig] Mobile Displays on FINDU & .FI

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Mon Aug 11 20:31:38 EDT 2008

That's interesting?  Would you mind sending me a screenshot privately?

I tried the same thing but I show the correct object's mobile display:

 145.15-VT (*from: N1BQ-3*) <javascript:goSearch('find:callsign N1BQ-3')>  [
track<http://www.openaprs.net/index.html?find=find%3Aobject+%22145.15-VT%22>
]  (*last heard: 4m56s ago*)   ---
*FN34OK*<http://www.openaprs.net/?center=-72.830000,44.420834>  (
*Antenna*)
*(Other SSIDs: N1BQ-8 <javascript:goSearch('find:callsign N1BQ-8')>)*
[*Packet Path:* N1BQ-3>BEACON <javascript:goSearch('find:tocall BEACON')>via
qAR <javascript:goSearch('find:digi
qAR')>,VE2PCQ-3<javascript:goSearch('find:digi VE2PCQ-3')>]
*Position Status: T100 R50m RANV Club Mg2ndTu....

*
   *N1BQ-3*   T100 R50m   RANV Club   Mg2ndTu..   ..
*Mobile Radio View:* The following view shows what your APRS packet would
look like on a mobile radio display.

Donno if that past will turn out right but it's worth a shot.  I
cut&paste'ed the search string right from your email.  That's weird if for
some reason you're getting a different result.

Greg

NV6G
OpenAPRS.Net