[aprssig] Fw: ADS-B to APRS Server

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sat Apr 26 17:55:47 EDT 2008

I'm intersted but being just one of two local stations in a rural area,
me being 8km from that station (who lives in a hollow) and me being
surrounded by a wall of forest in every direction except up places
severe limitations on the bands one I use. Most of my packet and aprs is
internet, with a fair smattering of HF and a bit of 1k2 2m, and even
that has range limitations. I have a 50ft tower but it's not enough to
clear the tree tops.

Ray vk2tv