[aprssig] Found and Resolved! (re: BL1730)

Corey Shields cshields at indiana.edu
Thu Apr 24 13:52:22 EDT 2008

aprskml is an app that runs alongside Google Earth and takes APRS-IS
data, feeding it to Google Earth.

see https://aprskml.dev.java.net/

I'd note also that people use the terms "Google Earth" and "Google Maps"
for each other often.  He could have been referring to an online source
that uses Google Maps.  But either way, it is technically possible.

Cheers,
-Corey  KB9JHU

--
Corey Shields
High Performance Systems, Indiana University - UITS