[aprssig] BL1730

Jeff Davis ke9v at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Apr 23 11:43:56 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 11:50:07AM -0700, Cap Pennell wrote:

> I have to disagree.  Turning off our own trackers is going too far.  But

I'm a complete newbie to APRS so please be gentle... :-)

Just wondering if it is not possible to somehow block "rogue" calls from the
internet gateway? I realize this does nothing to help the local RF users but
would guess that the fun would go out of things PDQ for any unlicensed users
if their vehicle didn't appear on findu.

Just curious.

73,
--
Jeff, KE9V