[aprssig] BL1730

Damon Massey ke5kul at amarillowireless.net
Tue Apr 22 04:38:05 EDT 2008

A quick look at aprs.fi shows both of them going back to the same address on
what looks to be the 1400 block on Harvard Ave. in Fort Smith, AR.  The
N4243B has been broadcasting since Dec 18th, 2007, and the BL1730 tag just
showed up two days ago.  According to my last download of the callsign
database from last month, I cannot find anyone registered current or expired
on this exact street in Fort Smith.

--
KE5KUL
http://prwn.net