[aprssig] N4243B

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Sat Apr 19 20:27:46 EDT 2008

Earl Needham wrote:
> At 04:25 PM 4/19/2008, Chris Rose wrote:
>> Is anyone who digis this unknown traffic violating
>> regs as well as the one originating the packets?
>>
>> Chris
>> KB8UIH

With a little searching with Google, I found that the plane in question
is based at Ft. Smith, AR and it was listed a "Viking of the Month" in
December 2006. Plus at that time, it was listed as owned by a Dan
Flippen, with an e-mail address of TSCDIGITAL at cox.net

I have been watching N4243B via the internet this evening, and its track
is really getting me dizzy.. Almost like a police officer trying to find
something or some one to write up!  :-)

It appears it is using a Smart Beaconing and that's why the beacon rate
is very high at times...

I apologize to Dan Flippen if it is not his plane now, :-)  So someone
want to run with this info, have at it..

I didn't,

Robbie