[aprssig] (no subject)

Henry Wolcott ka1wts at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 18:10:32 EDT 2008

Mostly I sit in the woodwork and learn. I have to comment here. All of those who have commented have important points to make. We need to remember that it is not" either or" but rather "where do the pieces properly fit". Sure, we have street numbers too, in town. We also have thousands of miles of roads bordered by nothing but farm fields. forest, or grassland. Places where the locals will direct you by telling you to turn at the old Kendricks place etc. Some can afford expensive 21st century equipment and many still must use old 20th century stuff. How about a discussion about how best to utilize both the old and the new in each of our highly diverse areas.   Good discussion guys.  73

Hank  KA1WTS