[aprssig] Symbol set revisions

James Jefferson Jarvis jj at aprsworld.net
Thu Apr 17 15:53:32 EDT 2008

Long ago in a farway land I wrote some scripts to export Xastir's symbol files
to PNG files. Here are some links. I think the indentation got a little
screwed up somewhere along the way:
http://db.aprsworld.net/symbols/xastir_sym_xpm.phps
http://db.aprsworld.net/symbols/xastir_to_png.phps

I chose to use Xastir's symbol set because it is licensed under the GPL (I
think) and darn easy to deal with.

-Jim KB0THN