[aprssig] APRS Situational Awareness

John Galvin jrgalvin2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:23:48 EDT 2008

Eric as are others are correct with the Staging symbol. I forgot about the
circle part and was thinking of a physical flag for use in marking the actual
site. My mistake. While I do see the ICP symbol in the UI-View set, I do not
see the Staging Symbol nor any of the other key ICS symbols. Why can't we get
rid of some of the unused symbols and replace them with needed ICS symbols.
The No. circle with an "S" overlay doesn't quite make it. Stephen has been
pretty good about fixing up the symbol set so Stephen what say some new ICS
symbols? Maybe a circle outline capable of overlays with no background?

Regards, John - N5TIM