[aprssig] Considering buying a D7 - Some Basic Questions

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Sat Apr 5 13:46:07 EDT 2008

Oh yeah! I have to chime in here and second and third that motion. The
increased performance of the D7 with the SMA-24 is awesome, worth
every penny you will spend on it ... and then some  ... and ... I must
likewise affirm  the appellation of said antenna. Here in NWVT one of
our local ham  gurus refers to that whole class of antennae as
"eyepoker 2000's" ... that darn fine carbon fiber antenna can be hard
to see and easy to jab  into something tender.

--
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog