[aprssig] Translations required for DIGI_NED website

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 03:45:11 EDT 2008

Hi...

This is cross posted request from the Digi-Ned list, with the authors
permission, as maybe some people here who are non-native Engish speakers
(or who are extremely fluent in one or more of the mentioned languages?)
can help.   Also, I know there are some Digi-Ned users on this list too
in any case.  And it is APRS related of course....

Cheers.

Dave G0WBX

--- Begin ---

Hi All,

I have a request to all non native english speakers:

the digi_ned website at http://pe1mew.nl/digi_ned has a gui that
supports multiple languages. And with my limited knowledge of foreign
languages i have managed to translate french and german. Hover I did not
succeed in translating in to danish for example.

I am looking for peaople that are willing to translate the following
pages in to their own language:

http://pe1mew.nl/digi_ned/?Welcome
http://pe1mew.nl/digi_ned/?DIGI_NED_Community

I am looking for:
French, to replace te current one
Italian,
german, to replace the current one
portuguese,
Danish,
others that are offered are also welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Cu, Remko

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk