[aprssig] Local Repeater Frequency Objects?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Apr 3 19:05:46 EDT 2008

As we prepare for the annual trip to Dayton, I thought I would
again encourage all DIGI sysops to make sure they are putting
out the local frequency object for all travelers...

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/localinfo.html

I just checked the number of such objects, and we have had
steady growth since the concept began in late 2006.  But
interesting, today's sample showed a few less than we had back
in January?  I added a plot of the growth of these objects on
the above web page...

Since this data is taken live, maybe there was an anomoly on the
APRS-IS today?

If there is some other reason we are seeing a few fewer of these
today?, let me know.

Bob, WB4APR