[aprssig] Weather graphics

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 30 22:55:48 EDT 2007

Does any of this have to do with the NWS changing
their watch and warning displays that may not
correspond to entire counties but parts of counties?
Polygonal displays that correspond to projected paths
of storms that affect smaller areas geographically are
the wave of the future as of this year, officially
launched October 1, 2007 but in use already for a few
months.

73,
Chris
KB8UIH