[aprssig] rotate.aprs2.net issue?

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Thu Sep 27 12:14:42 EDT 2007

Phil AD6NH wrote...

> OK I have removed all but 5 of our most reliable servers from the
> rotate.aprs2.net list.  The TTL is set to 15 minutes...

I just disconnected UI-View and reconnected it using rotate.aprs2.net and it
connected to T2MIDWEST instead of to a server in Japan. Looking good from
here! Ummm... does the DNS server do anything to "rotate" through the
various servers, or is it "luck of the draw" which one it serves up?

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH