[aprssig] Alinco Tracker / Digipeater / Thingy...

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Sep 26 20:55:00 EDT 2007

Yeah, I've used 'em once or twice.  =]

I've actually got 8 on hand that I need to finish testing so I'll have
some to bring to DCC.  I'm tweaking them a bit to try to resolve an
issue where some of them don't work reliably at 115,200 baud when you
connect with the config program and update the firmware.  At the
fallback speed the update takes a minute or two instead of 15 seconds.

Any questions I can answer for you?

Scott
N1VG

(Gotta finish packing - have to be up at 4 am tomorrow to catch my
flight.  Ugh.)