[aprssig] Jeep Grand Cherokee Mount - for APRS antenna with moregain

K7FTP k7ftp at commtechreview.net
Wed Sep 26 14:06:22 EDT 2007

You might also be able to find one at a 4x4 shop
designed to mount a CB antenna and drill it out to
take an NMO mount.

There is also the option of heading to a shop that
builds police cars and see what they have.  I worked
at one and they would occasionally fab up a mount.
They also had plenty of right-angle NMO mounts.