[aprssig] Re: D-STAR video on YouTube

Danny Messano danny at messano.net
Mon Sep 24 01:05:16 EDT 2007

Reading something on one site on the internet doesn't make it so.. ;)

http://www.ccdastronomy.org/D-Star/index_files/Page342.htm <--- mentions the
codec issue

http://www.mail-archive.com/digitalradio@yahoogroups.com/msg12457.html <--
good thread discussing the issue

http://hamradio.netfreehost.com/hamradio-ftopic100.html <-- here as well

I'm sure there's lots of other sources as well.

dm