[aprssig] (no subject) / APRSSERVE text file

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 22 11:32:14 EDT 2007

HI,
I am sorry that I can't help you here but I wanted to
ask you to put the subject in your e mails.  I
received this as:

 [aprssig](no subject)

from my SBC provider.  I almost deleted it without
opening it thinking it was junk that the spam filter
hadn't weeded out.

As to your subject, how about the Sprouls' website to
download the file from WinAPRS and then edit as needed
for your application?  If they don't have a good one
check out the NWAPRS page (google for it please) as I
don't have it handy.  They may have a good file for
you.

Good luck in your search.

73,
Chris