[aprssig] All In One Digi???

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sat Sep 22 00:16:02 EDT 2007

Richard, at this point in time your best bet is buying
an Alinco DR-135 WITHOUT the stock Alinco TNC and
instead putting one of Scott's T2-135 boards in there.
 The T2-135 is a complete UI-Digi and can do anything
that a KPC-3 can.

Put that radio up with a decent power supply and
viola, you have your all in one digi.

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com