[aprssig] DR-135TP - EJ-41U TNC / T2-135

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Sep 21 12:40:26 EDT 2007

Steve (callsign?) wrote...

> I had the same issue with the remote functions on the microphone...
> It turns out when there is a GPS plugged into the DATA port (3.5mm
> front) the mic functions don't work...

I've never had a GPS plugged into the front - just the back - but I'll take
another look at that with your ideas in mind. It so happens that I received
another T2-135 and a EJ41U from Steve N1VG a few days ago, but
haven't had a chance to pop the lid on the radio since they showed up.
When I get a chance to try both of them, I'll post something on here as
well as the Tracker 2 list.

At this point, the only mic functions that still work with my original
T2-135 are the PTT, up/down buttons, and the lock and DTMF switches,
and it will send DTMF while transmitting on voice.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH