[aprssig] Tracking and Stacking

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 04:21:05 EDT 2007

And the venerable Z80 had that too with the DAA instruction (Decimal
Addust Accumulator)
Just that you had to add that instruction after every addition or
subtraction to "Adjust" the blessed thing.

However, there were other creative uses for it too, that I have long
since lost the details for :-(

73.

Dave G0WBX.