[aprssig] New APRS virtual reality Idea!

Jim jim at stuckinthemud.org
Thu Sep 20 16:32:23 EDT 2007

This is scary...!

I was talking about exactly the same thing with a friend of mine the other
day.

Expand it to the mobile "room" and quadraphonic (surround sound) becomes a
real possibility. Most cars already have the speakers.

If tied into the direction of travel from a GPS, it could all be relative to
the vehicle.

Alas I don't have any DSP knowledge to know where to start.

Jim, G1HUL