[aprssig] APRS next gen

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Sep 20 15:31:59 EDT 2007

A while back on one of the ballooning lists we were discussing PPM using
a strobe light.  I'm not really sure about what'd be involved in doing
it with RF, though.

PPM seems like a good option when you've got the ability to generate
short, high-power pulses.  I don't think it'd be compatible or relevant
for FM operation, though.

Scott
N1VG