[aprssig] (OT) Nuclear Energy

Mark Cheavens mcheavens at usa.net
Wed Sep 19 23:45:49 EDT 2007

I would however argue that if the countries that DO already have the
technology, would provide the technology in the form of pre-built
assembly line fashioned/cookie cutter nuclear power plants to the
countries that need power the most (also this would reduce our costs
per unit built) and RUN the plants/GIVE the energy away, then those
countries would NOT need to spend the time and effort to LEARN how to
do it themselves. They WILL do it. We will NOT have any control at that point.

Mark
KC5EVE

The problem with Nuclear energy is that the countries that are