[aprssig] I-55 Perryville - Cape

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Wed Sep 19 19:38:28 EDT 2007

Richard (callsign?) wrote...

> I have the volume on the radio turned all the way off...

What is the problem? Do you think you are not being digipeated, or do you
think you are not hearing (your digipeated beacons) as well as you should?
Again, others can look and see what beacons you sent that DID make it to an
IGate. Only you can check your radio to see what you can hear coming back.
I don't know if you have a real problem or a perceived one. Per my earlier
suggestion, why don't you temporarily change your path to a specific
digipeater and see you can hear your beacons coming back from that specific
digi, and then move on and try another until you have tried all of the ones
that you would reasonably expect to be within range of you.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH