[aprssig] Bob Not Using His Own Advice?

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:51:31 EDT 2007

LOL!  Not that I know what Bob's case was, but it could have easily
been firing up an old D7, or other piece of hardware or software that
had the old config.  It happens to just about everyone who installs
Winaprs!  Perhaps he was doing an experiment to see how long it would
take for the relay packet to start a discussion here (what does SIG
mean?).

I didn't see it on the RF side, I see some of Bob's two hop packets,
but not this one.

73 de Joe NE3R