[aprssig] WIDE-3-3

Ken H> sailingtoo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:23:42 EDT 2007

Curt is correct - the MY POS with the D700A is NOT the standard ACK - the my
pos is what the D700A will show when it hears a packet that has it's own
call.....  such as my setup, when my radio receives a packet with K9FV-1, it
will display "my pos" instead of showing the call.... it's not an "ack".

Ken H>