[aprssig] Re: Fixed station Operator Present Bit

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:04:32 EDT 2007

The "live operator" bit is nice but if we have to physically be aware in
setting it, isn't it useless then?

I was thinking more like if say a Kenwood was set to automatic beaconing, it
would say the operator isn't present.  If the beacon was a "manual" posit
have it automagically set the operator to live.  They could do this and this
is more of what I was invisioning with this.  I mean, there is no way for me
to take the TH-D7 type out of my posits.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.