[aprssig] Consolidated Archives now at APRSDEPOT.com

Eric Goforth eric at goforthtech.com
Sun Sep 16 18:12:36 EDT 2007

Hi All;

This is a quick announcement that APRSDEPOT.com is now archiving messaging among all of the major APRS related email reflectors.  These are read only and you still have to be a member of the various lists to participate with them, but at least now there is a consolidated location that users can search among ALL of the major lists for assistance and to search out answers to questions or research APRS in general.  The archives are listed at the bottom of the forums.  If anyone sees a list that I didn't include, or if you have one that you want included, just contact me and we'll get it setup.

Hope this proves to be of use to everyone...

Cheers,
Eric J. Goforth, N6GOF
www.APRSDEPOT.com