[aprssig] Re: FREQUENCIES ON STATION LIST on the D710

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Sep 16 00:25:54 EDT 2007

> I have a few question about New-N Paradigm
> because my friend not agree and suggest
> to use realy,wide7-7... But is much better
> if I read again your web site:
> http://web.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/localinfo.html

To understand the New-N paradigm, read a different web page:
http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/aprs/fix14439.html

> I monitor my TM-D710e with my TH-D7e and the
> beacon apper like TMD-700 instead TM-D710.

This is beacuse when the D7 was made, there was no D710, and so the D7 does not recognize it as a new type of D710.  But other D710's will recognize other D710's.

Hope that helps.
Bob, Wb4APR