[aprssig] DCC and Family Activties

Stan Horzepa, WA1LOU stanzapple at mac.com
Fri Sep 14 07:33:19 EDT 2007

Off the top of my head..

There is an air museum at the airport (BDL), the Big E (the New England States Exposition) - a multi-state fair is just up I-91 in West Springfield, Mass (about 1/2 hour away), Six Flags is also just over the Mass. state line, Lake Compunce Amusement Park (America's oldest amusement park) is in Bristol, CT, the Mark Twain House is in Hartford,

Am I on the right track?