[aprssig] WIDE1-1 overlay of 1

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Sep 10 20:51:00 EDT 2007

Using FINDU.COM I checked out all 23 digis that are using the
"F" overlay and only 7 of them are FILL-IN digis.  SO I thinik
we need to get NWAPRS to change their receommendation to match
the rest of the USA, that is, to use an overlay of "1" for
WIDE1-1 digis...

There are 71 digis showing an overlay of "1".  [Thanks Steve for
FINDU!]

Bob

>> I followed to create my fill-in digi:
> >
> > http://www.nwaprs.info/fill-in.htm
> >
> Interesting.  NWAPRS is a pretty well regarded group.  I
wonder
> if there are lots of "F" digis out there?  I hope most of them
> are using the "1" overlay instead of the "F".  Anyone in
NWAPRS