[aprssig] ARISS, PCSAT-1 and ANDE, and GO32 on APRS packet

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Sep 10 15:35:07 EDT 2007

> Are we still capturing non-APRS format telemetry
> as well, or is that dormant for the time being?

I think we want to see all packets originated or digipeated by
the following callsigns on the APRS-IS:

For PCSAT-1: W3ADO-1, PCSAT-1, PCSAT-2, PCSAT-11, PCSAT12,
NODIGI
For ANDE: ANDE-1, ANDE-2
For ISS:  RS0ISS*

But the all of the 9600 baud special telemetry we were
collecting for the PCSAT2 experiment are no longer active since
it was returned to earth.

Hope that helps?  I'm still feeding to your satgate 10150... And
it seems to be working.

Bob

> 73
> Phil - AD6NH
>
> Robert Bruninga
> > ISS on PACKET!
> >
> > During the last two ISS passes (1430z and 1600z), The ARISS
> > system was enabled for APRS digipeating on 145.825 using the
> > path of "VIA ARISS".
> >
> > PCSAT-1 on PACKET!
> >
> > This is good news, since PCSAT-1 should enter a FULL SUN
> > OPERATING PERIOD later this week.  If so, then we may have a
> > period of a few weeks here when we will have THREE APRS
> > satellites flying in constellation. ISS, PCSAT-1, and ANDE.
> >
> > This will assure over 18 passes per day.  And since they all
> > respond to the same path "VIA ARISS" then which satellite is
in
> > view is transparent to the user.  Just communicate!  Of
course,

http://pcsat.aprs.org